Steak & Grilled Dutch Potatoes with Blue Cheese
Recipe Type: Beef
- 12 Baby Dutch Potatoes sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces of blue cheese crumbs
- Salt and pepper baby dutch potatoes to taste
- Montreal steak seasoning, colored peppercorns, olive oil, and salt for steak
- Steak of your choice
- Place steak in a bowl and add olive oil, montreal steak seasoning, colored peppercorns, and kosher or sea salt. With grill on high and hood open, cook steaks for 3-5 minutes a side depending on your thickness of steak. At a thickness of 3/4” – 1” a total cook time of 6 minutes is usually Rare and 10 minutes Well Done.
- Place prepared sliced potatoes in a bowl. Add olive oil. Grill each potato until tender. Place on baking pan. Top with blue cheese and salt and pepper. Place pan on grill and lower heat. Cover for 3 to 4 minutes to melt the cheese.