Panzanella Grilled Vegetable Salad
Recipe Type: Salad
- 1 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1 eggplant sliced lengthwise
- 1 onion sliced thick
- 1 red pepper sliced into long pieces
- 4 cups of watercress greens or Arugula mixed with baby lettuces
- 1/2 loaf Italian Bread sliced into large cubes and grilled
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Aged balsamic vinegar to garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your TEC Grill to medium high temp.
- Marinate all veggies in olive oil.
- Next grill all veggies.
- Mark the vegetables for about 3 minutes each side.
- Take cubes of bread and grill.
- Place all veggies from the grill into a bowl.
- Add more olive oil, salt, pepper and white balsamic vinegar.
- Mix the veggies well.
- Next, stir in the grilled bread croutons.